Tuesday 28 February 2012

Disturbed sleep leads to a poor sleep pattern...

I have spent several evenings in the recent weeks keeping my beloved company while he has to do an all nigher for work.
It's far from ideal but He is always there to support me and helps in every way. DD likes his sleep and when he is tired he finds it hard to battle on. So, I decided that the least I can do is help him with the battle.
The problem is, my already precarious sleep patter is now all gone to hell again.
Twice in the last week I didn't sleep at all.
Being aware of my tossing and turning, not mention the huffing and puffing turning over in bed creates due to back issues, I eventually got up and did a few chores.
Last night I decided to combat this with a dose of over the counter sleep aid. It did nothing.
After four hours I tried a second dose. Still had trouble getting off. Around 3.30 to 4 am I finally fell asleep.
Then I woke up at 6, then 7, then 8, then 8.30 then 10.30 and got up around midday.

Being tired is making me a grumpy bunny.

I will try to get a better night tonight (as I always do) I will dig the valarian out and so on.

Here's hoping

H x



No comments:

Post a Comment