Thursday 20 December 2012

Bog off 2012!

I could sit and count my blessings over the last year but frankly /I don't want to. 2012 has been a roller-coaster of a year that has seen many tears. Don't get me wrong there has been much laughter too. I am eternally belssed with wonderful family, many good friends and a roof over my head and food in my stomach. However, I would like to take these things for granted.
So my wish for 2013.....
Please can the finances of both Barefoot software and my own endeavours be a bit more steady and giving? A few less head in hands moment would be appreciated.
Please can my dear darling son get his head down and get on with his GCSE's without too much extra stress resulting from dyslexia and dyspraxia?
Please can the tween girl remember that she is loved and love us back with a little less dark looks and door slamming?
Please can you be sure not to take any of my family to heaven this year? I do so miss my dad!
Please can no more essential household appliances give up the ghost.
Please can the car issue be resolved?
Please can the wedding be arranged and paid for without too many hiccoughs?
Please can we find a way to have a family holiday this year?
Please can I have less stress?
Please can I have less pain?
Please can I regain my ability to sleep 8 hrs and feel refreshed?


However, I ma also one who does look to the blessings so....
Thank you 2012 for,
My divorce finalising.
Selling the old marital home.
The health of my beloved family.
The laughter the darling son provides.
The sunshine my darling daughter brings to my life.
My beloved, understanding and gorgeous DD.
Our full bellies even when the chips were down.
My ability to make "something from nothing" when my family is hungry.
The roof over our heads, it may have it's faults but it is solid!
The free education my children receive. (although they take it for granted).
And many many more things that society and I myself have and we don't know how lucky we are!

Most of all. I get up every day and carry on without the aid of synthetic medication and I manage to put one foot in front of the other.
I will never go back to how I was in 2011!




1 comment:

  1. Onwards and upwards - I hope 2013 brings you many blessings! x

    ReplyDelete