Monday 16 January 2012

So far, so good.

Two days in to the big push.
I have made a delicious pan of butternut squash soup which has kept the hunger pangs at bay.
1 butternut squash
1 swede
1 red pepper
1 onion
1.5 pts of chicken stock
1-2 tsp dried tarragon
1-2 tsp ground nutmeg
salt and pepper

chopped roughly and simmers until cooked. Then blended until as smooth as you like soup. Add a bit more boiled water if it is too think for your taste. (I like my soup gloopy)
yum, yum, yum and not a calorie in sight. (Well, no fat at least)

Tea time has consisted of grilled fish. Sea bass last night and mackerel tonight. Both times served with potatoes and tomatoes backed with a generous splash of balsamic vinegar and enough olive oil to ensure the vinegar didn't burn. Topped off with lashings of fresh green salad.

I have had breakfast (cereal and semi skimmed milk). No bread and no wine.

Go me!

I've been a very good girl!

1 comment: